2018 Membership is now open!
Arts West extends a warm welcome to our local independent artists and small companies and invite you to become an Arts West Creative Member. We aim to share our knowledge and resources; foster new relationships; advocate for; and support artists and small companies in the west.
OUR MEMBERS RECEIVE A RANGE OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Special members notifications and early bird offers for Arts West Events.
- Ticket discounts to Arts West events.
Networking and Relationships:
- Closed Facebook group for members to share news and opportunities.
- Opportunity to join Artists Steering committees and focus groups within Arts West organisations.
- Networking events.
- Regular e-newsletter with opportunities and news for Artists in the west.
- Members only resources such as templates, tool kits and other useful documents.
- Each Alliance Member has also contributed their own offer to Creative Members with services such as discounted venue hire, short-term use of working spaces, informal consultancy and advice, use of equipment (pending availability), and discounted tickets to their seasons. You'll receive further information on how to access these services in your Welcome Pack.
- Arts West will advocate on issues affecting artists and arts organisations in the West.
- Listing on the Creative Members web page (including a headshot, Brief Biog and contact details)
* Please note, these offers are limited.
Enquiries should be directed to angela @ artswest.com.au.
2018 Annual Fee
(6 months to 31st December 2018):
- $25 – Independent Artists
- $25 – Tertiary Student studying an Arts Discipline
- $40 – Unfunded Companies and ensembles (No funding)
- $55 – Small companies (With project funding)
- $55 – Friend of Arts West (Artist or supporter of the Arts not living in the Western Metro region)
2018-2019 Annual Fee
(18 month to 31st December 2019):
- $70 – Independent Artists
- $70 – Tertiary Student studying an Arts Discipline
- $110 – Unfunded Companies and ensembles (No funding)
- $155 – Small companies (With project funding)
Creative Members must be based in the west and not receive ongoing core funding.