If you want to know more about how Arts and the NDIS can work together to support people living with a disability to pursue their goals and maximise their independence, then you should come along to our next Arts West event.
Presented by Arts West & Arts Access Victoria, topics covered include:
• What is the NDIS and how does it relate to the arts?
• What do arts organisations need to know about the NDIS?
• How to begin the transition to NDIS?
• How, if and when to register as an NDIS provider?
• How to build a competitive business model?
• Pricing your services
• Understanding NDIS goals and the planning process
• Supporting self-advocacy in your participants
WHEN: 10am-12pm, Tuesday 17th October 2017.
WHERE: Jack Kennedy Room, FCAC, 45 Moreland St, Footscray
COST: $10 Independent Artists / $25 Waged Artists & Organisations.
BOOK NOW – Places are limited
Steve Tran performing Body, Move, Space (2016) as part of FCAC’s ArtLife program. Photo by Zoe Scoglio